In this lesson, participants will create a Word Wall with the vocabulary, have a supply and demand auction, learn how the stock market works, create a company profile infographic and play Jeopardy.
Upon completion of this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Define basic stock market terminology
- Identify the different types of stock classifications
- Interpret stock listing information
- Evaluate stock investment options
- Describe how stocks are bought and sold through brokers
- Understand how the laws of supply and demand guide the stock market