Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (PG-13) is the sequel to the 1987 film, Wall Street, and loosely based on the 2008 Financial Crisis. This film is rich in a number of financial topics including economic bubbles, clean energy, bailouts, ethics, and many others.
Participants will create an infographic and research stock information.
Upon completion of this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Create an infographic
- Explain vocabulary in an engaging manner
- Analyze and interpret information
- Research stock information
- Recognize some of the complexities of the stock market and financial crisis
- Organize and group related information together to tell a story
- Create an appealing interpretation of raw data